In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers or others. Such information may identify you personally – it is statistical data or identifiable data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The identifiable data may identify you personally from the information you have provided us.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you or your patients. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our programs or services.
- To provide information on other programs which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/program changes, that may affect our service.
- To communicate with manufacturers, pharmacies and other third parties to provide services to you or your patients.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website.
We will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our use or third parties’ use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data. Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of USA Trophies & Awards’s services and your participation therein. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- Where we believe it will assist you or your patients with additional products or services.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- When it relates to reimbursement.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
WEB SITE REVISIONS
We constantly update the features of our Web site to better serve you and all our customers, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. USA Trophies & Awards may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our Web site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us at your convenience.